Просмотров 263,4 тыс.
Смотреть онлайнОпубликовано: 6 июл 2019
The abdomen is a critical cavity in the body housing many vital organs and the digestive system. The digestive system is susceptible to weakness. This can happen through illness, or by not exercising enough and living a sedentary lifestyle. Abdominal massage is a practice that helps to tone and strengthen the muscles located in your abdomen. This helps your digestive system tremendously. The abdominal massage helps when you’re trying to detoxify your body. So, it is strongly recommended that you perform an abdominal massage when you are on a colon cleansing program.
Benefits: Increases blood flow within the abdomen to increase oxygen to the organs
- Relaxes tension in the muscles surrounding the colon
- Helps dislodge built up fecal matter from intestinal walls
- Stimulates the body’s natural detoxification process
- You don’t need a prescription to have one and really you can perform it on yourself as well as on family and friends
- The touch therapy aspect of abdominal massage provides soothing heat and comfort
- In females it aligns the uterus and pelvic bone to their proper positions
- Releases emotional tension
Music by Youtube Audio Library